By volunteering for Building Families First Community Organization not only will you be making a difference to the lives of others who use BFFCO services, but you’ll also be enriching your own life.
Make a one-time donation from yourself, on behalf of someone else, or in memory of a loved one. You can also leave a bequest in your will to Building Families First Community Organization or give a donation in celebration of a personal event, or even an in-kind donation of material belongings.
Participate in "Revitalize Day"
Building Families First Community Organization
Sponsors contribute $250 to $5000 per team and involves 5-10 of your company employees or organizational group members in an exciting day(s)of revitalizing a home.Your team will not only benefit from the team-building aspect of their day(s), but will also gain the satisfaction of making a relevant contribution to their community by revitalizing a affordable home alongside the partner family.
4 Easy Steps!
1. Hammer Club members are donors who pledge to pay a minimum of $25.00 per month.
2. To join, complete and submit the form to the right. Indicate "hammer club"
3. Indicate the amount you pledge (per month).
4. You can submit your donation to our office via mail or we can process debit/credit card payments. It’s that simple!. Your hammer club membership donation is 100% tax deductible for charitable purpose.
11800 Merriman #510135
Livonia MI 48151
2535 Michigan Ave.
Detroit Mi 48216
If your company would like to volunteer as a group or start an employee campaign click on one of the links below.
If you're a financial institution, foundation, or socially responsible investor that invests in low-income communities, we can help you leverage your funds and increase your impact.
Investing in BFFCO is simple and safe — start your investment with a home and redevelop a life!
Here is how it works:
- You invest in us, either providing us with equity (a grant) or debt (a low-cost loan).
- We invest in low-income communities, primarily through affordable single family housing projects
- Our borrowers repay their loans plus interest.
- Repaid loan principal revolves and finances other projects, with a portion of the earned interest retained for portfolio management and supportive services to future borrowers.
- We repay your investment plus interest, and report on the impact of the loans made.
You can also provide grants to support our operations, research, policy work, or special initiatives designed to meet your strategic goals for improving low-income communities.
Your not only investing in property you are investing in human capital, simultaneously!
BECAUSE OF THEM EVERY CENT COUNTS.....
At Building Families First Community Organization , 90 cents from every dollar donated goes directly toward program funding. This means 90% of every investment directly impacts the local community. With programs operating at more than 38 locations across the city of Detroit along with Wayne and Oakland Counties.Building Families First Community Organization serves more than 15,000 individuals and families year.
BFFCO is an IRS recognized 501c3 Nonprofit Organization all donations are tax deductible
Think that donating your time to a worthy cause will benefit you personally but not professionally? Think again.
Engaging in activities that support your community can produce tangible rewards for your small business, in terms of networking, brand-building, fostering customer loyalty, and recruiting quality employees.
Specifically, volunteer work can:
- Build and strengthen interpersonal relationships — Getting involved in a civic endeavor puts you in contact with people you might never meet otherwise. Some of these individuals will have knowledge and experience that may prove helpful to your business. They could even become valuable mentors or advisers.
- Create indirect marketing opportunities — The relationships you make as a volunteer can generate business simply through word of mouth. The people volunteering alongside you may need or know others who need your product or service. Once they get to know you and your offering, they can also recommend it to their friends, family members, and colleagues.
- Strengthen your brand — A business engaged in volunteer work often finds its brand enhanced because of the reputation it gains from doing something beyond making a profit. People tend to remember (and buy) brands associated with community good will. Promote your volunteer contributions through email newsletters, blog posts, and social media, and encourage readers to learn more about the charitable organizations involved.
Good for the Neighborhood